Our client is an international client who is producing an Aluminum Coating for Automotive products, looking Production Engineer (New Model) experiences
- New products master plan develops and create.
- NPI/NPD coordinate and handle.
- WI, PFMEA, APQP, PPAP, QCC, Kaizen, Lean, Line layout plan and organize.
- Tools and equipment prepare and troubleshoot
- New model processes follow up to follow the client’s standards.
- Manage and organize new model processes until mass production
- Materials review and approve, ISO 9001,14001, IATF 16949 implements.
- Bachelor's or above in Production Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electricity Engineer or related filed.
- 5 yrs up exp in Coating, Plastic injection, Aluminum industries for Automotive.
- Strong communication and well - organized skills
- High leadership, Well - organized, Fluent
- Practical of English (Toeic 700) is required.
Location: 304 Prachinburi
Working time: Alt Sat
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)