Our client is the Multinational Corporation and achieve of Metal recycling business. They are looking for someone who is professional to fulfill their requirements as following;
- Interpreter between Japanese and Thai to support for meeting of department.
- Translating documents by request.
- Coordinate between Japanese and Thai staff.
- Working in the factory.
- Male or Female.
- Age 23 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Japanese language or related field.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as an interpreter.
- Good communication in Japanese and English.
- Good attitude, service mind and coordination skills.
- Computer literacy is required.
- JLPT N3-N2.
- Working day: Mon – Fri (8:00 – 17:00) Saturday follow company calendar
- Bonus: 4 months
- Transportation Meal allowance
- Provident Fund
Location: Amata City, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)