Our client is the leading manufacturer of consumer goods. They are seeking qualified professional to be a part of the team.
- Establish new team of organization for Legal & Compliance section.
- Promotion all compliance within the company.
- Develop, Implement and Execute of compliance promotion program.
- Develop and implement compliance related framework including organization, policies and procedures to improve compliance standard.
- Design the in-house training program in connection with the compliance and risk management.
- Legal consulting and coordinate with law firms in any company business issue.
- Oversee in Agreement, Business Contract and other reports.
- Liaison with other organizations in administration issues.
- Up to date and control of company legal documents.
- Coordinate in Affiliated Corporate Governance.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Male/Female, age 30 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Law or equivalent.
- Experienced 5 – 15 years in legal advisor or compliance management.
- Strong negotiation, consultation skills and target oriented.
- Good in English communication both written and spoken.
- Ability to establish a new set up team would be a plus.
- Good interpersonal and business communication.
Location: Amata City, Rayong
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)