1. Be responsible for the implementation and results of Corporate standards and policies in the subsidiary and participate in process improvements (HR, HSE, finance, Quality, ethics).
2. Define the strategy of the subsidiary according to the strategic axes defined by the management committee and commercially develop the entity according to these strategic axes.
3. Be responsible for the subsidiary's sales, net margin, budgets and cash flow. Be the guarantor of financial indicators for his/her entity in compliance with the PA.
4. Oversee and be responsible for the operations to be executed in full respect of the applicable laws, Group Policies, contractual and financial engagements.
5. Attract, develop, engage and retain his/her team. Ensure salary policy is in accordance with Group policy and local labor market. Manage internal and external communication to promote an attractive image of company in the country
· Global Knowledge of Oil & Gas Market
· Strong managerial experience
· Knowledge of the international context and his/her market
· Fluent in English
· Field experience
· Experience in project management
· P&L Management
· Evaluate the financial, legal, HR and cost risks of a business