Our client are trading of machinery and seeking a qualified and motivated Sales Manager / Business Development Manager to promote innovative packaging solutions to the Thai Cosmetics Industry with the following duties:
The Sales Manager / BDM will be supported by a strong local team and partners from overseas. He/ she will furthermore have a ‘hands on’ mentality, be self-motivated and used to work independently.
- Manage and develop the processing and packaging business within the Thai Cosmetics Industry.
- Define and achieve sales growth in target business.
- Liaise with and promote products of existing manufacturer in the portfolio and develop new partners.
- Assess the potential in the Pharmaceutical Industry and identify a strategy, if applicable.
- Develop long term, strategic relationships with key industry stakeholders.
- Actively support activities and communication related to target business.
- Prior experience of successfully selling packaging machinery and solutions to the Cosmetics Industry (or Pharmaceutical).
- Sound technical background with the keen interest to promote advanced solutions.
- Proven ability to promote and close capital equipment above USD 200k.
- Established contacts to existing and prospective customers.
- Strong customer orientation. Candidate must be willing to spend >50% with customers.
- Ability to assess markets and define strategy.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Thai national, with good English skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)