Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Lead & organize of New Model activities such as New Model introduction or New Model progress meeting and be a window person to communicate with HQ.
- Manage of New Model Timeline and ensure that all related activities are aligned with the master plan.
- Coordinate & follow up with related parties (department) in term of Progress tracking and troubleshooting/problem escalation to management along to Countermeasure analysis.
- In charge of Design line layout, Machine Installation, Work Instruction, Jig & Fixture and related to Production accordance with New Model activities.
- Responsible for Line balancing/Kaizen and Improvement activities.
- Coordinate/Release/Implement of Design Change Sheet and Engineering Change Sheet.
- Male, age 32 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Production Engineering (New Model and Improvement process) with automotive industry.
- 3 years in management role as Asst. Manager or Manager Level.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Salary: 60,000 – 85,000 THB/ month
- Allowance: provided bonus 5 months as average
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)