Our client is a manufacturer of Aircraft parts.
- Implement and control production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Determining quality control standard operating procedures
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process
- Overseeing production processes
- Monitoring daily production performance in relation to company established KPIs and report results
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Prepare and maintain production reports
- Maintaining a safe working environment by training on safe working techniques and monitoring employee behaviors and equipment functionality
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
- Reviewing methods, processes, cost, labor, and machine utilization and recommending more efficient and economical methods and techniques
- Maintaining sufficient levels of all manufacturing and shipping supplies
- Provide sufficient and proper training to team or employees which is able to increase people knowledge for efficiently working
Required experience & skill
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering or other related fields.
- Good in spoken and written English is required.
- Able to read, interpret and understand engineering drawing, customer specification and requirement, and other specifications.
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Suite (MS Word, Office, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good attitude and always have safety mind.
- Be able to work under pressure.