Our client is the world market leader for speciality lubricants.
- Support for the customers from various industry sectors.
- Develop highly efficient customized solutions as "Technical and Service Specialist".
- Support the customers in term of Technical and Service in order to make the customers use our high-tech specialty lubricants with highest efficiency and effectiveness.
- Developed to be one of our Lubrication Specialist and have long term career path within the company both local and international.
- Thai nationality
- Engineering degree, preferably in mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years of experience for Engineering, Maintenance or Service with hands-on skill. Familiar with rotating equipment in heavy industries such as Cement, Wood, and Automotive for Gear & Bearing is preferable.
- It would be advantage if he or she has experience as Technical Service from lubrication industry
- Professional working as a team with diligent mind set, entrepreneurial thinking and goal-oriented.
- Customer-oriented attitude and confident to deal with the customer in term of presentation, cooperative and convincing at all levels of a customer hierarchy
- English fluency is needed to transfer the technical and special knowledge from global specialist. TOEIC score above 550 is preferable.
- Able to traveling to visit customer and inspection in upcountry with managing efficient itinerary / Ability to stay overnight in upcountry from time to time.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)