Our client, is high leader for Electronics parts, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Engineer (PLC).
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's Degree Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering , Polymer Engineering Electronic engineering , Electronics Engineering, Magnetics Engineering Or other related fields.
- 1-3 years Have experience in manufacturing. Silicone Rubber Products.
- Experienced in energy conservation projects and able to produce reports..
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- knowledge with ISO 9001 / ISO14001 / ISO TS16949 / IATF16949.
- Provide advice, recommendation and support technical knowledge to other departments
- Work closely with Sales, Production and Customer for new product development and problem solving
- Provide technical support for sales activities such as product qualifications and usage, customer trials, sample requests, etc.
- Respond to customers who have technical questions concerning
- Analyst and identify the root course, find out the solutions and protection the problem of product’s quality to comply with industrial standards or customer requirement
- Actively participate in customer complaint resolution and corrective and/or preventative action implementation.
- Report feedback on results with analysis and recommendations to supervisor
Working Hour: Mon - Fri and 1-2 Sat/month
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Provident Fund, Transportation allowance.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)