One of the international leading electronic device in Thailand.
- 5-8 years’ experience in marketing field.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Experience in strategic marketing is an advantage
- Having a strong analytical and problem skills, includes strong project management skills in order to provide counsel to senior executive.
- Excellent team player with experience
- Proficient English, both oral and written.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, KV, TVC and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends and control, banking-ins and sales reconciliation procedures in accordance to guidelines.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)