Our client is the international manufacturing and distributor of comprehensive crushing and screening product line.
Position Summary: Support our client to render effective installation, start-up commissioning, warranty and post warranty services, servicing of equipment, performance tests at site, plant erection and plant audits to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Detect and diagnose faults in engines and parts.
- Dismantle and remove engine assemblies and other components, and checking parts.
- Repair and replace worn and defective parts and reassemble mechanical components, and refer to service manuals as needed.
- Perform scheduled maintenance services to achieve smoother running of machinery.
- Reassemble engines and components after being repaired.
- Test and adjust mechanical parts after being repaired for proper performance.
- Diagnose and test parts with the assistance of computers and modules.
- Pre-delivery inspections of Used and New equipment using Checklist.
- Provide feedback and technical assistance to basic customer inquiries and problems.
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment at all times
- Attend any training or courses as assigned
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or related field
- Good command in English
- Minimum 3 years’ experience handling crushing and screening equipment with manufacturer or end customer on operations preferred. Experience in handling heavy equipment such as a large static or Mobile plant in mining, roadbuilding or a similar industry will also be considered.
- Basic commercial knowledge for effecting solutions to customer benefit and stock audits
- Positive individual with leadership and motivational skills
- Willingness to travel frequently to remote Crushing sites
- Interpersonal skills to liaise with dealers and customers to obtain feedback / forecasts and to resolve issues for customers amicably
- Individual who is able to work independently and as a team and who is able to make decisions when required
- Familiar with, ability to, and willingness to work safely on-site in industrial crushing and screening settings, on and around crushing and screening equipment
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)