- Develops and organizes short-term and long-term sales and marketing plan and strategies to ensure company objective achievement.
- Directs and Monitors performance of company product’s sales nationwide.
- Implement appropriate marketing programs to enhance sales volumes and market share.
- Collects and analyzes information of competitive environments, customer behaviors to improve sales and marketing strategies and objectives.
- Thai Male – Female, Age 40 year and up
- Bachelor's or higher in Marketing, International Business or related fields
- At least 20 years working experience in Sales or Manufacturing Management.
- Good leadership skills, highly motivated and energetic.
- Service-minded, initiative and interpersonal skills
- Possesses strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and computer literacy.