Our client is a renowned commercial refrigeration manufacturing and well known as a true innovator in the universe of plug-in refrigerated cabinets.
- To responsible for the development of the service organization, toward local and global initiatives and demands.
- To responsible for setting and managing the service budget and to create a local business plan and using it to realize the set goals.
- Develops in more detail, a local project execution plan and actively promotes the after sales policy.
- Draws up the annual Strategic and Operational Plan for Service and manage the corresponding Service Support functions and Spare Part Processes.
- Implements Best Practices as discussed with the General Manager or Sales Team.
- To jointly responsible, together with the local Management Team, for the operational and financial results of the Company.
- Responsible for imparting the values to the local service organization that in turn delivers the expected customer satisfaction thus securing the organization’s goals for growth, sales, and profit.
- Responsible for recruitment and dismissal of employees.
- Analyzes customer, technical market and competitor’s information, translates these and provides feedback for the service team and the rest of the internal organization.
- Male, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other related fields
- At least 5 years’ experiences in Technical Service
- Experienced in Commercial Refrigerator, home appliance or refrigeration system is preferable
- Good command in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)