Our client, is high leader for Automotive Manufacturer, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join asQuality Technical Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Science, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Engineering or related fields.
- Proficiency in quality in-process for rubber, polymerindustries.
- Good command both of written & spoken in English is required
- 3 years experience in Rubber, Plastic, Polymer as Quality Assurance & Control, Customer's complain roles.
- Proficient in chemicals combination for quality in-process.
- Support quality in-process, trobleshoot guideline, wast reduction.
- Set up Quality Standard and WI, train all subordinator.
- Lead of quality audits, PPQ Audits, Quality Systems.
- ISO 9001/14001/IATF 16949 are required.
Working Hour: Monnday-Friday
Business: Automotive manufacturers.
Benefit Package: Bonus, Insurance, Transportation Service.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)