Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Manage the activities of Inspection Section to achieve the objective / target of QC Department.
- Analysis and solving problem of In-Process and Final Inspection.
- Provide quality improvement in Inspection Section.
- Control Specification and follow up Quality System to align company policy.
- Implement quality standards, identifying and resolving problems, completing audits, determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Male, age 27 – 37 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of related fields, Diploma is accepted if candidate could speak Japanese.
- At least 5 years in QC and Inspection with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing.
- Knowledge of using measurement tool as CMM (Mitutoyo).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Allowance: provided bonus 5 months as average
Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)