Our client is a Japanese automotive company, is now looking for an experienced
- Handle inquiries from customers and domestic/oversea clients, vendors and business partners.
- Coordinate internally and externally to resolve the problem in time manner.
- Follow up and close cases based on the due date set.
- Be a communication bridge among customers, vendors and related persons via email or phone
- Be proactive and follow up ongoing cases daily
- Learn about company's products or services, and keep up to date with changes
- Male or Female, Age 22-30 years old.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma degree in any filed
- Proficiency to use MS. Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Computer literate with ability to learn new system and application as required
- High communication skill, good team player, able to work under pressure and flexible hours
- intermediate in English
- JLPT N2 or higher is a plus
- Overtime payment
- Provident fund
- Health insurance
- English language allowance
- Japanese language allowance
- Flexible working time
- Company Trip/ New Year Party/ Division party
- Annual leave 7 days/year
- Shuttle bus service provided.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)