- Lead, and coordinate with other team functions in cost improvement project (CIP).
- Investment (CAPEX) monitoring and control from starting to completion by working closely with other team functions to achieve its objective.
- Conduct engineering assessments together with other team functions of new project management,
- Generate of tracking reports as required for Project and Management meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 1-2 years of experience in automotive parts manufacturing, robotics or automation is preferred.
- Good command of English language in reading, written and oral communication are strongly required. German language is a plus.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)