Our client is integrated across the packaging and paper value chain - from managing forests and producing pulp, paper and plastic films, to developing and manufacturing effective industrial and consumer packaging solutions.
- Product Safety & Compliance Officer will be responsible for the full product range (laminated films and pre - made pouch) for the different regions (Asia, Europe, America, Japan) and markets (Human and Pet Food), which are produced in company in terms of issue the Certificate of Compliance.
- Dedicated assignments as the primary Food Safety contact for customer request
- Set-up the request to the different supplier (film supplier, ink supplier etc.)
- Full responsible for issue the Certificate of Compliance
- Close collaboration with the central food compliance department from Mondi in Germany
- Keep up to date regarding actual changes in the regulation law
- Represent company products in all food compliance questions
- Bachelor degree, Technical with packaging or Chemical Engineering preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in the area of Product Safety & Compliance of Flexible packaging products
- Dee knowledge of the difference food compliance legislation's (EU 1082011: FDA CFR21;.. ) is essential and a must
- Fluent English is a must
- Expertise in laminating / printing / pouch making would be helpful
- Knowledge of various plastic films a plus
- Working in an international surrounding is a plus
- Analytic and problem solving attitude, self- motivated, Confident to work in an international environment
- Good English (Spoken / Written)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)