Our client, is high leader for sanitary wares products, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Process Improvement.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- Directed experience at least 8 years in Process imporvement for manufacturing.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Six Sigma (Black Belt, Green Belt) certified.
- Minitab, MS Project, ISO Systems control.
- Plan and monitor and lead Process Improvement Projects.
- Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma (Black Belt) methodology monitor.
- To mange and ensure project until accomplish.
- Coach process improvement project team.
- Develop and utilize technical knowhow in Process Improvement.
- Tool, Equipement, Process and Productivity improvement.
Working Hour: Mon-Fri (8:00 am -5:00 pm)
Benefit Package: Annual bonus, Provident fund, Food, Other allowance
Business: Sanitary wares
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)