Industry: International Service Industry
- Consolidate companies or assets through various types of financial transactions.
- Analyze and synthesize quantitative and qualitative information to determine the financial impact and synergies of M&A and joint venture opportunities against the company’s overseas regional business.
- Support market research projects and translate information including customer needs, threats, trends, opportunities, etc., into strategic initiatives.
- Find new opportunity for the company with local partner and international partner.
- Monitor the business environment and screen for potential M&A and joint venture opportunities, which align with the company’s strategic growth objectives.
- Lead the development of business proposals in collaboration with the company’s overseas regional leadership to justify short-listed M&A and joint venture opportunities.
- Develop and actively manage a robust M&A and joint venture pipeline for the company's overseas regions by working closely with Thailand company leadership, external advisors and PE/VC firms and by building relationships via other industry sources.
- Assist in due diligence activities across all functional areas evaluated in a transaction including financial, commercial, product, technology, operations, sales and marketing.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Investment and M&A.
- Set priorities, take accountability, set compelling goals and will be tenacious in accomplishing results.
- Bachelor's Degree is required; Master of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred.
- Understand international working environment and communicate good in English and Mandarin.
- Written and oral communicator with a proven ability to think conceptually and pragmatically; capable of communicating with senior executives and becoming a trusted advisor on research and strategic issues.
- Have experience in working in a role that is highly focused on M&A and joint venture deal sourcing and execution.
- Able to travel domestic and internationally
- Have accountability
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)