Our client is a very famous in Trading and online shopping, now looking for candidate who have experience in HR to join with them for expanding their business.
- Be the change partner with business leaders to promote high performing organization, actively identify gaps and propose solutions to HR Center of Excellence and implement changes.
- Develop HR best practice and implement HR process and tools for effective HR management on talent acquisition, performance management and compensation & benefits.
- Plan, lead, monitor and track the Performance Management Process to ensure that employee performance evaluation and development are properly conducted.
- Provide support and coordination with HR Learning & Development in implementing of Learning & Development Initiatives and Talent Management Activities.
- Facilitate and drive the completion of employee engagement survey as well as support business leaders in developing and monitoring of employee engagement action plans.
- Support the implementation of HR strategy that drive innovation and employee engagement and to improve business performance
- Plan, organize, conduct, and supervise a wide range of training and development programs/activities through in-house programs and third-party trainers in order to develop all levels of employee
- Maintain and administrate the firm’s handbook and policies and procedures manuals, as well as the firm’s organization chart.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with related stakeholder
- Thai nationality, Male or female, 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 7 to 10 years of experience in Human Resource Development; Organization and people development program (Coaching).
- Strong leadership quality to be able to lead organizational changes.
- Strong coaching and communication skills to be able to engage all employees into participation.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Lead a team of HRD and work alongside other departments throughout the company.
- Excellent command in Japanese and English Language.
- Handle JLPT N2 or above would be advantage.
- Out-In Patient Treatment, include of family (Spouse, Mother, Father, Children)
- Dental / Eyeglasses / Contact lens
- Long service Award
- Telephone Fee
- Car Maintenance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Leave (10 day after 1-year service, Max 14 day)
- Business Leave (6 day after completed probation period)
- Bonus (Avg 4.5 month)
Working time: 8:00 - 17:00 Mon to Fri, No Saturday working
Location: BTS Sukhumvit line
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)