Our client, Japanese Insurance Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a HR Assistant Manager
- Male or Female age 30-40 Years old
- Bachelor’s degree in any
- Payroll system knowledge for factory as much
- PIT (Personal Income Tax) and all related to employment contract
- Work permit experiences
- Labor Law knowledge and experiences
- 3 years at least for assistant manager level
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Coaching Skill, Critical Thinking and problem-solving skill and communication Skill
- Fluent in English or Japanese
- Knowledge and experience of Japanese company
- To manage HR team in all Division as HR manager of Head Quarter
- To handle some survey and questions from Head Quarter of Hitachi Chemical in Japan.
- To planned and formulated and manage Human Resource rule. (Improves talent management related follows.)
- To create recruitment plan by consulting with each department head and recruit necessary members according to the plan.
- To plan and proceed and assess training contents based on organization, business and employee need.
- To establish and manage rule of bonus, increment salary and promotion.
- To manage salary, bonus and retirement allowance.
- To manage employee’s labor management based on legal and rules.
- To apply and declare documents based on legal and rules
- General affair job
- To make budget, aggregation of performance, analysis, make documents about production
- To revise or establish your department rule
- Optionally, instruct and teach your subordinate on the above job description
- To develop subordinate, labor management for your team member
- To protect thoroughly safety and compliance
- Additionally, to correspond job by your superior's instructions
Location: BTS Sala Daeng / MRT Samyan
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)