Our client, Japanese Trading Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a HR staff
- Female, Age between 25 -30 years old
- At least 3 years of working experience in Human Resource
- Excellent command in speaking and writing English
- Good command in MS Office
- Strong communication skill, serviced mind, and team player
- Training and Development
- Managing, communicating and delivering important projects that impact other parts of the organization.
- Design and implement a performance management program which is aligned and appropriated with company goal.
- Providing assistance in monitoring employee performance appraisal process.
- Gather all necessary data to benchmark salaries and benefits.
- Compile all data needed for the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis.
- Maintain up-to-date recruitment progress report, talent database and all related staffing communication.
- Process all local recruitment requests in an effective and efficient manner.
- Managing orientation program for employee to the business and culture.
- Assist in develop and implementing an effective Human Resource strategy.
- Performing other related tasks as assigned.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)