Our client is world’s leading baby care industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Lead incoming / in-process / final defect and customer claim and find out root cause and provide preventive action
- Manage overall activity of Quality function in the factory.
- Develop quality assurance & quality control management systems in accordance with regulatory and group-specific requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all ISO and AS and external audit requirements. Prepare and successfully complete audits.
- Monitor quality control systems, inspection policies and procedure to ensure effectively quality control/assurance process.
- Thai, Male, Female Bachelor’s degree of Science or related.
- 37 to 45 years old
- Minimum 5 years experiences manager position or higher of baby care product
- Self-motivate and resilient with energy and enthusiasm
- Good leadership skill, analytical skill, and presentation skill
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001 and laboratory
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal)
Working day: only Monday to Friday (Saturday once a month)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)