- Male or Female, at least 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Excellent command in English skill.
- At least 5 years’ experience in e-commerce or online sales marketing
- Develop e-commerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth.
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results.
- Sourcing products for e-commerce/social media market.
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with e-commerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales.
- Manage and grow key customer relationships within existing accounts whilst developing new online business opportunities.
- Deliver the Online sales growth, conversion, average order value for E-commerce product area.
- Responsible for developing the existing portfolio and identifying new online business opportunities.
- Coordinate with logistic and warehouse department for the inventory and orders shipment and return.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)