Our client is the global leading manufacturer of electric industry. They are seeking qualified professional to be a part of the team.
- Perform and delivery effective training and development procedures and practices to ensure employee skills and competencies fulfill the requirements of the company’s’ objectives.
- Design and conduct the appropriate training need survey to identify annual training plan and budget in order to develop employee’s skills, knowledge, competencies and align with business needs.
- Organize and implement the In-house training, External training, On the Job training and others training and development programs effectively.
- Submit documents to Government and Department of Skill Development as required by law.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager
- Male/Female, age 32 – 36 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in HRD, OD or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience in Training, Learning & Development functions preferably from Manufacturer would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of HRD and other related training functions.
- Skilled in Leadership, Communication, Public Speaking, Problem Solving, Service Minded and Logical thinking.
- Excellent computer skill in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and another related program will be a plus.
- Good in English communication both written and spoken.
- Holding TOEIC score is required.
Location: Amata Nakorn, Chonburi
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)