Our client, a Japanese company that is well known for manufacturer and distributor of machine tools, blades, cutters and drills, is seeking for HR Supervisor.
- Operation support, Control working environment and conduct safety activity. Consumable and equipment supply & control service vendor.
- Handles HR roles in each specialist such as Compensation, benefits, payroll or recruitment or and other Human Resources Management related functions. Ensure that company’s regulations are according to the updated labor law. Prepare, update, and communicate to employees on policy related issues.
- Improve environment in working area to contribute the well-being, satisfaction and motivation of all employees by involvement in the Company activities & Health Safety Environmental (HSE) perspectives
- Provide advice on labor law and company regulations to all department managers/Expat-Project managers, Plant Management Team and all concerned employees
- Male & Female, Thai nationality, 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor degree in any related field.
- Good command English(Japanese as Advantage)
- Prefer to work with Japanese Environment (Small size).
- Pleasant personality, service mind, well-organized, good personality, and can work under pressure.)
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)