Are you a modern HR who love fashion and enjoy working with dynamic work environment? Our client, a well-known large fashion manufacturing and trading company is now looking for an energetic talented people to join them in the position of HR Manage/Director with the qualifications below.
- Thai Nationality, Female, age not over 48 years old
- Bachelor or Master Degree in any related fields.
- At least 10 years’ experience in full function of HR with good knowledge of Labour Law.
- Experienced in manufacturing or fashion retail business is preferable.
- Strong initiative, strategic planning, result driven, analytical skills, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in English and communication skills.
- Be a modern HR with hands on personality.
- Responsible for manage and develop HR systems and can be the business partner in part of manpower planning and people development.
- Manage, coach and give advice to HR Team.
- Ensure that all HR functions both management and operation are in compliance with current HR Policies.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)