HR Manager are responsible for provide hands-on support in Human Resources Management, Labor Union Management, Employee Relations, Safety Management, include Human Resources Development as well. Our client is seeking qualified professionals to be a part of the team.
Location: Laem Chabang, Chonburi
Salary Package: 80,000 – 100,000 Baht
Bonus: 4 – 5 months
- Perform overall HR activities.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital, including Manpower planning of Mid-term plan and Long-term plan.
- Responsible for Manpower management, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Safety, Counseling including disciplinary management to the employees.
- Oversee and manage both potential and performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Ensure of legal and compliance throughout human resource management.
- Manage Employee Relations including Labor Union management.
- Build and maintain a positive of working environment.
- Ad-hoc as assigned by Top Management.
- Thai nationality candidates only.
- Male/Female, age between 45 – 52 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Law, Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in HRM, HRD, and Labor Union management, preferably background in the medium manufacturing environment (more than 200 employee) from Japanese company.
- Must have direct experience 8 years up in the manager level.
- Strong in Labor laws, corporate governance, internal control, improvement work, internal “Kaizen” activity and good knowledge of HR management best practices.
- Highly skilled in Management, Leadership, Communication, Negotiation, and good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent or Business level of English communication capability.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your full resume (Word format) along with your recent photo and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
JAC Personnel Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Ltd.
5F, Harbor Mall, 4/222, Moo 10, Sukhumvit Road,
T.Tungsukla, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Email: Thantiya.D @jac-recruitment.com