Our client is Japanese Nationality Company, now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a HR Assistant Chief / Supervisor.
- Training, Analyze, design and plan annual training curriculum for the company’s training.
- Review and monitor achievement of training project both internal and external training, and education programs.
- Recruit and select candidate for the requested positions.
- Organize interview appointment in order to screen candidate based on job specifications.
- Any other work as assigned in scope of work.
- Male / Female, age between 27-35 years old.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Law / Political Science or any related field
- Over 3 years’ experience in Training and Recruitment work.
- Experience in chief or supervisor level before.
- Good commanding, speaking and writing in English.
- Computer Literacy in MS Office, especially Excel in HR work.
- Able to work at Pathumthani, Navanakorn Industrial Estate
Location: Pathumthani, Navanakorn Industrial Estate
Working hour: Monday – Friday, 8.00 AM – 17.00 PM, Saturday twice a month
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)