- Responsible for General Affairs work; revise company regulation and arrange work permit and visa for foreign employees.
- Responsible for safety work, hygiene and environment strategies to comply with the regulatory requirements.
- Provide Safety report.
- Advising and coaching Safety rules and regulation to employees.
- Monitor and inspect facility, equipment, and working areas to be met the standard of safety policy.
- Support Safety and environment both internal and external audit.
- Male / Female, 27-45 Years old.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in occupational health & Safety or equivalent defined by Thai Law as Safety or any related fields.
- Must having Safety Certificate
- Good command in GA function.
- Can be communicate in English
- Good skill in Computer program
- Able to work in Ayutthaya
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)