Our client is a leading of steel industry with high quality and technology production of the materials to serve customers around the world in automotive, packaging and other applications. They are seeking qualified professionals to be a part of the team.
- Perform General Affair and Human Resources functions to support Japanese persons.
- Oversee, Manage of Expats Visa, Work Permit, 90 days report, residence matters and other related documentation.
- Manage attendance record, Compensation and Benefit including Income Tax.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Female, age 25 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Japanese language or related field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as a Thai Japanese interpreter, preferably having experience in Admin or General Affairs tasks would be an advantage.
- Excellent Japanese conversation communication level of JLPT N3 or above.
- Skilled in communication and interpersonal with cross functional.
- Good in English communication both written and reading (e-mail and document).
- Computer literacy is required.
Location: Amata city, Chonburi
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)