Our client, One of the leading Logistics provider Company
- Contact with the customer for received document and other.
- Prepare documents for the EDI process.
- Sent draft import entry to the customer to confirm.
- Advance D/O payment and receive D/O for custom.
- Advance import duty & Tax for e-payment systems.
- Prepare a complete document for shipping.
- Truck booking and warehouse coordination.
- Billing import duty and Tax to the customer (Included: Entry 0409 and receipt tax)
- Sent custom passed documents to customers.
- Check receipt and prepare documents for the billing team.
- Age 28 years old up.
- Experience in CS import with Freight forwarder company more than 5 years
- Have an experience about Export will be advantage.
- Highly motivated, creative and proactive
- Good command in English will be advantage
- Able to travel to work by yourself