Position: Chief Operating Officer / COO (Automotive Parts)
Salary: 250,000 - 300,000 THB
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives, especially Engineering related sections
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed
- Work closely with human resources to lead team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Sciences or related field.
- At least 20 years experiences in Engineering Operation Management as a leading role
- Familiar with Manufacturing environment, Automotive Parts business is preferred.
- Good leadership skills, highly motivate and energetic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English