Our client is international company expand new branch in Thailand in 2018. They have 30 years of work experience in corporate sectors and proven credentials in the field of facilities services in overseas. Deliver new profitable contracts to the Division via proactive selling, competitive tendering or maximizing reactive opportunities. Cultivate opportunities either from within own self-development database or from the existing communities by forging relationships with appropriate stake holders and reacting to real time requests for proposals. Selling additional services to existing clients or new services to new clients.
- To maintain and develop a wide network of contacts with the designated market place.
- To represent the Company at all meetings as required and to secure new business and build intercompany networks.
- To ensure that all responses are innovative, accurate, compliant, timely and professionally presented.
- To prepare and deliver all other aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations, exhibitions and general market collateral
- To prepare and undertake a thorough hand-over to operational colleagues once each contract is secured using the Company’s ISO procedures.
- To assist with the collection, collation and recording of all statistical data for tender compilation, such as productivity ratings, margins and costs.
- To advise the General Manager/VP and the team of market conditions and trends and competitor activity.
- To follow up and provide feedback on sales leads.
- To be up to date with all new industry innovations for inclusion in tender responses
- To maintain a wide network of internal and external colleagues to develop sales opportunities
- To actively research our market place
- Bachelor or Master Degree; Business Administration majoring in Marketing,
- Fluent in English essential
- Facility Services standard or equivalent, IT literate (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Minimum of 5 years sales and / or 2 years operational experience within hard services or similar environment.
- Good understanding of facility management market sector & M&E facilities
- Ability to ‘listen’ and understand client needs
- Positive mental attitude
- Ability to generate a ‘solution’ to the Clients expressed needs
- Highly numerate and computer literate.
- Must have the ability to interpret, manage and present information in an innovative manner
- Be commercially aware with total commitment to customer service and development.
- Good communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Neat and professional presentation
- Flexible approach to working hours and location
- Ability to work to deadlines and project manage the bid process
- Ability to work alone and as team
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)