Our client, Japanese Insurance Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as an Assistant Human Resources Manager - HRD
- Female or Male / Age between 32-36 Years old.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience 5-7 years up in Human Resources Filed.
- Have an experience in HRD, performance management, HRIS?
- Computer literacy especially in MS. Office (Especially Excel, Power Point)
- Good command of both written and spoken English (Toeic scores 550 up)
- Project management skills, well organized, strong communication skills and self-initiative. Able to handle complex information, able to work independently and team environment, self-motivated, proactive and positive attitude.
- Formulating, developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, systems and processes.
- Create strategic planning to developing employees in the organization.
- Conduct training needs analysis of departments under own responsibilities. Meet with respective department heads and department staff to obtain operating issues or problems in relation to staff skills and knowledge.
- Support the superior to launch and implement the HR project/activities in align with the policy.
- Analyze design, provide learning activities and information for organization development.
- Analyze necessity of development, operate training and development and responsible for another task as assigned by superior.
- Develop, implement and maintain performance management system to align with company policy.
Location: BTS Phra kanong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)