Admin Staff/Supervisor are responsible for administrative functions and support related sections including provide document support for related department. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Admin Manager with key responsibilities as follows.
- Perform overall Admin activities.
- Responsible to do presentation with present in English to HQ in the meeting.
- Handle outsourced contractors such as housekeeper, guards as per standard requirements.
- Preparation for acceptance of business travelers; arranging cars, hotel and others.
- Prepare on Visa and Work Permit to support Japanese management team.
- Controlling and supporting for any administrative tasks within the organization.
- Manage the booking of meetings rooms and catering requirements.
- Monitor office supplies including maintain stock and keep records.
- Be the point of contact for all information about the Site and provide general support to visitors.
- Any additional/ other duties as required by manager or business related.
- Female only, age between 25 – 32 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or any related fields.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in the Admin functions preferably with a Japanese Company will be advantage.
- Knowledge of Administrative procedures, Office administration tasks including Visa and Work Permit.
- Good level of computer literate in Microsoft Office; Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
- Skilled in Presentation, Communication, Service minded and Problem solving.
- Fluent in English conversations level both written and spoken.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (08:30 – 17:30) and Saturday follow company calendar
- Bonus: 3 – 4 months
- Meal allowance
- Housing allowance
- Language allowance
- Perfect attendance
- Medical insurance
Location: AmataNakorn, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)