- Responsible in product management and planning to increase sales volume and sales distribution with also creating strategy for marketing opportunity
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and resolving problems
- Accomplishes profits and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and developing sales action plans
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
- Supporting for setting up leasing properties
- Design and manage the merchandising, purchasing and design teams
- Develop business with partners, and suppliers to expand the business network
- Develop plans and strategies for growing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- Male / Female, Age is not over 50 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or any related fields
- Minimum 10 years experienced in merchandise or related field, leather product is preferable
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Have mastered analytics, problem solving skills, good business acumen
- Demonstrated management & team leadership abilities.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional team which may be senior to this role.
- Work well with under pressure
- Fashion/ Fashion Business experience is a plus
Location: Rama 3 Rd.