Our client, Japanese Trading Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as Senior Training and Administration Staff
- Male or Female, Age at least 30 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource and related field
- At least 3 years of working experience in Training, Career development and administration
- Good command in English
- Strong leadership, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Working on organization development to support business objectives, organize and develop training program both internal and external & Administration.
- Identifying training needs and development needs with- in an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes. Implementing the overall need assessments to determine when training is necessary and the type of training that is necessary to improve performance and productivity Implementing employees' development strategy and succession plan based on training plan and professional development training plan for the future business needs.
- Monitoring training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date, and making updates as necessary.
- Cooperating with the region head office and delivering training programs and courses.
- Design and implement a comprehensive company training program for new hires, with a focus on continued education for existing employees.
- Plan, develop, implement and administer training utilizing a variety of media and proven techniques while simultaneously assessing development needs across the company.
- Coordinate timely updates for training materials and reference guides and establish a means of measuring their effectiveness.
- Training programs provide all level / position / job function and other concern.
- Report to Government site and process all it.
- Handle & Control Administration (including support staffs)
- Any HR & GA Dept. tasks as assigned.
Location: Rama 3
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)