The Head of Sales role is for ensure maintaining and building excellent agency & direct client relationships and will continuously seek out new clients and business development avenues. The position involves leading a Sales team to generate revenues for an oversea television media business based in Thailand
- Lead a sales team and strategies the planning for achieving Sales targets.
- Maintain a high level of servicing through regular interactions with Clients & Agencies, in turn developing good business relations for inducing customer loyalty to the company products.
- Regular communication and presentation to agency and client contacts and monetizing special properties from time to time.
- Sharing leads with other team members within the network to increase revenue.
- Networking among industry counterparts so as to informally get all information pertaining to breaking campaigns and utilize it to maximize revenue.
- Following daily sales call plan with team and clients.
- Mapping clients who have never advertised on electronic media and proposing a strategy to the group head for conversion of the client.
- Mapping the market and maximizing market coverage.
- Analyzing the data available through various research tools and utilizing it to maximize sales.
- Present monthly Sales reports for the team to the management in business reviews.
- Thai male / female, age between 35-45 years old.
- 15+ years of Television Sales experience with preferred MBA degree.
- Having good contacts with both clients and agencies at senior decision making level.
- Experience establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Excellent in this skills: Negotiation, Relationship management Skills Presentation.
- Hands-on with strong in analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Continuous developing and coaching staffs to strengthen the department.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)