Our client is the global leading manufacturer of electric industry. They are seeking qualified professional to be a part of the team.
- Perform overall HR activities.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Manpower planning of Mid-term plan and Long-term plan.
- Manage Recruitment and Selection process both permanent staff, Subcontract staff and Outsourcing staff.
- Provide fairness and effective compensation system with competitive compensation structure.
- Maintain payroll plan and benefits program.
- Oversee and manage both potential and performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Ensure of legal and compliance throughout human resource management.
- Manage Employee Relations including Labor Union management.
- Build and maintain a positive of working environment.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Male/Female, age 37 – 47 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HRM, HRD, GA and Labor Union, preferably from Medium to Large size of Manufacturing Company would be an added advantage.
- Strong in HRM, HRD and Labor laws such as HR Strategies, Manpower Management, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations & Labor Union management and other compliance that related in HR functions.
- Skilled in Management, Problem Solving, Communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English communication level both written and spoken, TOEIC score is preferred.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)