Our client is famous in manufacturer of diapers, wet tissue, sanitary, sanitary napkin using modern technology
- support supervisor on working with internal and external resources to develop and implement the overall marketing plan and strategy on assigned areas.
- Monitoring and analyzing sales value, market share trends and competitor activity on assigned areas.
- Support and developing the channel plan in traditional trade and modern trade covering hypermarkets, supermarkets in line with the company direction (Category and bran plans).
- Support supervisor on trading terms negotiation to ensure company profits.
- Developing good relationships with retailers to maintain the sound business relationship such as regular meeting with customers’ top management.
- Any job assignment by supervisor of department.
- Age between 23-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or related field
- At least 1 year in FMCG business or marketing
- Good command of Japanese and English
- Good time management and strong service mind
- Good computer skills level
Working hrs; Mon-Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)