Our client is leading of Automotive Manufacturing. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- To implement improvements to processes, methods and controls and product design.
- Project management of customer and internal projects
- Planning of Projects in coordination with department heads.
- Prepare engineering the drawing & BOM bill of material for new model
- Ensure safe working practices are designed into all processes
- To perform the manufacturing engineering function for special projects, production lines, cost reduction, and continuous improvement thru analytical approach.
- Develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications, safety requirements and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project, New Model, New Product or process improvement from automotive manufacturing
- Knowledge in Document APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control plan, VA/VE, ECN and ECR.
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing, 6 Sigma, kaizen, TPM, TPS, or other
- Experienced on quality standard ISO-TS16949 & quality management tool
- Good command in English.
Location: Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)