HR&Admin Deputy General Manager are responsible for provide hands-on support in Human Resources Management, Employee Relations, Union Management, Purchasing and IT functions as well. Our client is seeking qualified professionals to be a part of the team.
Location: Laem Chabang, Chonburi
Salary Package: 70,000 – 100,000 Baht
- Plans, organizes and manages all activities of Human Resources.
- Directs a process of organizational planning that evaluates structure, job design, and workforce forecasting throughout the company.
- Determine the management plans are consistent with the policies and plans of the Company.
- Advancement in career planning, whether it is promoted and the transfer function. Including the development of individual staff and monitoring of the development.
- Responsible for manage overall employee relation and relate with Union.
- Build up the Employee morale, organize and create employee relation working atmosphere.
- Provide and implement the program of employee relation activities.
- Communicates and implement company policy, including rules, disciplinary and work regulations as required.
- Manage & control purchasing process and controlling incoming & quality of raw materials.
- Cost reduction & sourcing new suppliers.
- Manage & control system of Information Technology to support all users.
- Thai nationality candidates only.
- Male/Female, age between 40 – 50 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Law, Human Resources Management, Political Science, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in overall HR, Admin and Labor union negotiation in the medium to large size of manufacturing environment.
- Must have direct experience 5 years up in management level.
- Strong in HRM and Labor laws such as HR Strategies, Manpower Management, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations. Labor Union management and other compliance that related in HR functions.
- Skilled in Management, Problem Solving, Communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English language is a must or able to communicate in Japanese is preferable.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your full resume (Word format) along with your recent photo and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
JAC Personnel Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Ltd.
5F, Harbor Mall, 4/222, Moo 10, Sukhumvit Road,
T.Tungsukla, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Email: Thantiya.D @jac-recruitment.com