Our client is provision of cargo logistics services in order to contribute to the development of a global community together.
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements Cost reduction, Manpower, Defect reduction support.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles, such as aircraft and railroad cars.
- Oversee transportation department, including its assets and employees.
- Male 30-40 years
- Thai Naltionality
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Logistic or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience working for Transportation from Freight Forwarder Business.
- Good knowledge of Monitor and report on transportationTransport
- Leadership, Logical Thinking, Self-motivated and proactive.
- Practical - Business of English.
Working Hour: Mon-Fri (sat twice per month)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)