“Our Japanese client, IT and Telecommunication Service provider Company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Senior Manager of System Engineer”
- Team management such as job assignment, ensure team member work quality, consult / solve team or project issue, motivate team.
- Take care some big projects as project manager or project leader who can manage project coordinate with customer
- Take care Solution Engineering department wide activity to archive company target or department target with his / her initiative.
- Help and support as consultant for not only own team / department, but also other department to make business smoothly.
- Demonstrate his / her skill to be a leader or to be a role model for team.
- Male / Female aged 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor degree or above in IT / MIS / Computer Science / Computer Engineer / Telecommunication.
- Over 10 years’ experience in System engineer and infrastructure role.
- Consultant skill for system (Windows / Linux / Virtualization) infrastructure with sales / presales / team member / customer.
- Consultant skill for network (wan/Linux/virtualization), infrastructure with sales / presales / team member / customer.
- Project management skill for IT infrastructure (need communication, coordination, negotiation skill)
- People management skill (need leadership, logical thinking and coaching skill)
- 5 years more experience of requirement definition, basic detail design, implementation and test for infrastructure.
- 5 years more experiences of project management (project scale does not matter)
- 3 years more experiences of team management.
- 3 years more experiences of working at IT infra solution provider/System Integration provider to provide service/solution to Enterprise/Government customer
- Good command in English communication
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:00 o'clock
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)