Our client an automotive businesses company is now seeking for an Application Support (Support Analyst) who can provide and support solution for their customer.
- To provides 1st and 2nd level support to Customers by performing investigation and providing resolution on issues reported by Customers.
- Using the Call Logging system, System Analyst shall manage all calls under his/her responsibility to ensure the call is regularly updated and progressed correctly from the time the call is created until call closure.
- To ensure calls are accurately investigated by liasing with first level support (Customer) and using tools such as customer product Knowledge Base and Issue Management System (Daisy).
- To manage, prioritize and progress calls under their own initiative in accordance with the International Support Standards and Practices.
- To project a professional image at all times and to build up and develop good relationships with Customers and other company departments.
- To continually and proactively acquire and retain knowledge of the customer’s Autoline product suite
- Required to work on Saturday at least 2 – 3 times per month with special allowance provided.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology
- At least 2 - 5 years working experience of experience in customer support in ERP software
- Exposure to general IT knowledge and technologies and also ERP software/system
- Preferable with some programming experiences, such as VB, VC++, Java etc.
- Familiarity with computer operation systems such as LINUX/UNIX, Windows XP with hands on experience running or developing application on LINUX/UNIX will have an advantage.
- Be customer oriented
- Independent and a team player
- Possess good problem solving and decision making skill.
- Good attitude and behavior.
- Be self-motivated and able to exercise own initiative.
- Good listening and communication skills in Thai and English
- Have an experience working in Automotive Dealer Business will be advantage
- Medical Allowance
- Social Insurance
- Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- General Annual Leave 6-14 Days (Depend on Service years)
- Special payment for work on Saturday.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)