Our client is a global pump manufacturer company based in Denmark, has oversea branches around the world with 19,000 employees globally.
- Provide start up, commissioning and training at customer site or which every assigned by superior.
- Ensure the satisfaction of the customers with the products of the company by means of effective service work.
- Ensure that damaged parts get a close check for the reason of failure.
- Ensure that the repair of products takes place in an effective way and results in a satisfactory performance of the pumps.
- Advise customers whether a new pump or repairing will be the better solution.
- Establish, control and keep files of spare parts in stock.
- Ensure that the equipment is kept in a good and justifiable condition in respect of function and safety.
Be equal to laws and regulation governing product safety, installation and operation directive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferable Electrical
- 2-3 years’ experience in Service or Maintenance Engineer
- Background or knowledge on pumps or pump system will be advantage
- Able to communication in English
- Computer literacy
- Have driving license and able to travel up country
Location: Bangkok and Central
Working hours: 08.30-17.30 (Mon-Fri)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)