Our client is a manufacturer, trading and service of pump
- Providing technical support and know how to customers on how to use the company’s products.
- Providing on-site technical product support, conducting installations and troubleshooting, and maintaining the company’s products and equipment.
- Identifying, analyzing and repairing product failures.
- Working with the Sales Team and provide technical product training to end users.
- Resolving customer issues relating to hardware or software related issues.
- Acting independently when required and performing other tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering of Electrical, Mechanical or another related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in service engineer
- Background or knowledge on pumps or pump system will be advantage
- Good in English, both written and oral communication.
- Able to use own car for work (company provide a car allowance).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)