Our client is a global pump manufacturer company based in Denmark; they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- To ensure that products received for repair are examined.
- To ensure that damaged parts get a close check for the reason of failure.
- To establish, control and keep files of service work.
- To advise customers whether a new pump or repairing will be the better solution.
- To co-operate with the Group and contribute to the interchange of experience and knowledge.
- To train product and technical knowledge for technician, dealer, service partner and customer.
- Male, upper 25 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferable Mechanical.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Service Engineer.
- Background or knowledge on pumps or pump system will be advantage.
- Able to communication in English.
- Computer literacy.
- Have driving license and able to travel up country.
- Working day: Monday - Friday
Location: Eastern, Thailand
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)